In the frame of a worldwide call for creation of electronic Terrain and Obstacle Databases for Civil Aviation International Airports the contractor searched for effective solutions. Different Remote Sensing and Aerial Survey Technologies were evaluated and a combined technology developed.
The solution was presented to an expert group of Civil Aviation Authority.
- preparation of bid documents, including:
- survey of equipment, available on the market, and investigation of its suitability,
- preparation of map materials and satellite imagery,
- technical evaluation of different survey technologies,
- subcontractor relations worldwide,
- planning and calculations
- comprehensive and detailed presentations
- project preparation, including:
- subcontractor management
- survey preparation (line planning, GPS reference data)
GIS software ArcGIS (ESRI), ERDAS Imagine, VmapPlan,
Programming tools awk, sed,
MS PROJECT, MS EXCEL, MS WORD etc.